- Managing monthly Social Security Benefits Prioritize expenses (Rent, Utilities, Groceries)
- Paying monthly bills and other expenses
- Develop individualized monthly budgets to meet beneficiary’s needs
- Establishing long-term financial goals
- Provide financial information necessary for Housing, Food and Medical eligibility reviews
- Helping beneficiaries regain the ability to manage their finances
- Maintaining accurate accounting Monthly program fee of $41 is set by the Social Security Administration (fee is subject to change per SSA notice).
- Long-term support is available
We are currently not accepting any new clients at this time.