Make a Difference
Other Ways to Contribute
Donate by Phone or Mail
Call (206) 829-7047 or email Development@arcofkingcounty.org to connect with a member of our team, or mail your contribution to:
The Arc of King County
660 SW 39th Street, Suite 205
Renton, WA 98057
Throughout the year, we host events for community to celebrate, learn, and just hang out, including a monthly Inclusion Festival, an annual Ice Cream Social, Pride in the Park, Inclusion Awards, Wings for Autism, and more. Your donation helps cover staff time and incidentals. If you would like to support our work this way, please reach out to our team at (206) 829-7047 or Development@arcofkingcounty.org.
Pledge to give monthly when you donate online, and make a lasting impact on The Arc of King County. Select recurring gift to ensure that your donations are automatically distributed.
The Arc of King County is a proud participant in The Arc of The United States’ Car Donation Program. By donating your vehicle, you are supporting The Arc’s efforts in ensuring people with developmental disabilities enjoy full participation and inclusion in the community.
The Arc accepts cars, vans, trucks, boats with a trailer and recreational vehicles seven days a week, 24 hours a day. The process is simple!
• Fill out the online donation form at https://thearc.careasy.org/home, or call 1-877-272-2270
• Provide the year, make and model of your vehicle, general condition, vehicle identification number
• A local towing agency will call you within 24 hours and tow your vehicle for free!
• Your tax form will be mailed to you as a “Non-Cash Charitable Contribution” within 4-6 weeks.
When donating your vehicle, please remember to designate our chapter allowing The Arc of King County to receive 90% of the net proceeds from your vehicle donation.
Leave behind your legacy with a planned gift to The Arc of King County. Your act of generosity will help strengthen our longevity.
A planned gift could reduce taxes and can be in the form of:
- Estate Planning in your will
- Naming The Arc of King County as beneficiary in your life insurance or other financial securities.
Contact us and we can assist you with a plan that works best for you. Call (206) 829-7047 or email Development@arcofkingcounty.org.