Skip to main content

Guardianship & Alternatives

In January of 2022, Washington State has revised guardianship law, which includes the new adult guardianship, conservatorship and other protective arrangements.

For new guardianship forms in King County, go to

The Arc of King County doesn't offer any legal advice, and this section should not be taken as such. We are not able to refer you to a specific attorney or service. However, if you have further questions about how to start the process, please call us! 

If you have any legal questions or concerns, please contact an attorney for further support!

The Arc of King County Attorney List

Resources Created By The Arc

Information & Resources

Community Resources