Supported Living Program
The Arc of King County’s Supported Living Program provides residential support and advocacy for program participants who live throughout King County. The objective of this program is to provide the individuals that we are contracted to work with, the opportunity to live an inclusive, self-directed life and to maintain status and independence in the community of their choosing. This program is funded by the State of Washington and is available for those who qualify, or contract privately.
- Support individuals to live a self-directed life through a model that is individualized in meeting the specific needs of the participant
- Assist in finding safe, affordable housing and assuring that program participants live in the least restrictive setting possible
- Support in accessing and understanding medical services
- Provide payee-ship and budgeting support for those who need assistance in managing their finances
- Offer training and life skill building to promote independence, both in the home as well as in the community.
- Encourage individuals to participate in activities which are meaningful and align with their interests.
- Provide opportunities for community integration and community inclusion
- Access to staff 24 hours a day for emergencies
Visit Our Team to contact Supported Living staff members