- Managing monthly Social Security Benefits Prioritize expenses (Rent, Utilities, Groceries)
- Paying monthly bills and other expenses
- Develop individualized monthly budgets to meet beneficiary’s needs
- Establishing long-term financial goals
- Provide financial information necessary for Housing, Food and Medical eligibility reviews
- Helping beneficiaries regain the ability to manage their finances
- Maintaining accurate accounting Monthly program fee of $41 is set by the Social Security Administration (fee is subject to change per SSA notice).
- Long-term support is available
New Payee Clients: Currently The Arc of King County is accepting new clients to our Representative Payee Program.
Eligibility: To be eligible, the person must meet the three criteria below:
- Have an Intellectual or Developmental Disability or Traumatic Brain Injury
- Receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)
- King County resident
In-take process: To find out more about the Representative Payee program, please contact Sarah Cobb via email or phone at (206) 829-7049.