Become an Arc-itect!
Arc-itects are a steadfast community of donors whose commitment to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities creates a lifeline. Its members provide steady reliable funding that allows The Arc of King County to be there for people with I/DD and their family members – building the foundations of a community of inclusion.
Why become an Arc-itect?
- Provides the steady funding that allows The Arc of King County to be on call for individuals and their families
- Lowers administrative costs so more resources go directly to the community we serve
- Ensures that we are able to provide programming, advocacy, and information and referral month after month
Benefits for our Arc-itects:
- A designated staff member (Madeline Njos) who act as your point of contact
- Being part of a passionate community of champions for inclusion
- First invitations to fundraising events
- An annual statement to assist in tax preparation