Healthy Relationships Drop-In
A virtual educational hang out for adults (18+) with developmental disabilities based on our Healthy Relationships Curriculum
Summer Topic: Anatomy
5-6 PM Mondays
July 12 and 26
August 9 and 23
Wesley Jones, MSW
ACC Users Welcome
Captioning on Request
What to Expect:
• Small group of about 10 people on Zoom.
• We will start with introductions. Then we will discuss our topic and questions and play a game.
• You can choose if you want to talk or share.
• Bring your own questions! We can't wait to talk with you about your relationships.
• Please consider having your parent or caregiver step out during this meeting if possible so everyone can have privacy.
(Image description: A flyer with a yellow sun and green leaves around the border. In the center there is a drawing of a dark skin man and a light skin woman in green and yellow speech bubbles smiling at each other.)