An Introduction to the Office of the Education Ombuds and Resources for Parental Advocacy
WA STATE FATHERS NETWORK MONTHLY WEBINARS
Time: 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Location: Virtual - A confirmation with a Zoom link will be sent to you after registering
Men, Women and All Couples Are Welcome
All Sessions Will Be Recorded
• June 8 Introduction to Housing Options
• July 6 An Introduction to the Office of the Education Ombuds and Resources for Parental Advocacy
• August 3 Helping Our Children Develop Meaningful Relationships
• September 7 Financial Strategies
• October 5 Special Education: 10 Tips for Advocating for Your Child
• November 2 Maintaining Relationship Resilience While Parenting a Child with Special Needs
• December 7 Guardianships and Trusts
Register for one or more sessions. The Registration page contains links to the session descriptions and information about the presenters.