DSHS Town Hall
2018 Town Hall Meetings - Save the Date
Save the date to attend one of several upcoming Town Hall Meetings scheduled statewide.
Come meet DSHS Secretary Cheryl Strange, who wants to know what DSHS is doing well, what the agency can do better, and what is important to you as we work together to transform lives.
Mark your calendars now for the following dates and areas:
(All events begin at 1 p.m.)
• Wednesday, July 18: Yelm
• Thursday, July 19: Seattle
• Wednesday, July 25: Bellingham
• Thursday, July 26: Everett
• Wednesday, August 1: Vancouver
• Wednesday, August 8: Montesano
• Thursday, August 9: Port Angeles
• Wednesday, August 15: Kennewick
• Thursday, August 16: Yakima
• Tuesday, August 21: Spokane
• Wednesday, August 29: Wenatchee
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Include a description of the accommodation you will need, including as much detail as you can. Also include a way we can contact you if we need more information. Please allow at least 14 days advance notice. We may not be able to fill last-minute requests. Send an email to email@example.com or call (800) 422-7930 (Voice/TTY).
Location details will be sent soon!
For more information contact DSHS Office of Communications at (360) 902-7829 or visit www.dshs.wa.gov/2018TownHallMeetings.