Gadgets powered by Google


Sign-Up for Email Updates
  1. First Name
    Invalid Input
  2. Last Name
    Invalid Input
  3. Email
    Invalid Input

Donate Now

 There are many ways for helping us change the lives of people with I/DD and their families. You can make donations, sponsor an event or program, volunteer or even donate your talent supporting a specific project.

Donate Now!



What is Guardianship? The first segment of this three-part podcast series focuses on the different types of guardianship. Alternatives to Guardianship This podcast focuses on the alternatives to guardianship that individuals with developmental disabilities and their families may want to consider instead of guardianship. Individual Rights This podcast focuses on guardianship and the rights of the individual.


The King County Bar Association (KCBA) offers attorney referrals, as well as free legal assistance on the topics; consumer issues, family law, estate planning, public benefits, criminal records, housing, general legal advice and more.


Guardianship forms, instructions, requirements, and assistance for King County.


The purpose of the Neighborhood Legal Clinics program (NLC) is to offer free, limited legal advice and referrals to King County residents and Washington State residents with legal issues in King County who might otherwise have no access to the legal system. It is a goal of the program to make the clinics accessible regardless of barriers such as income, education, language or disability.


Each year NJP provides critical civil legal assistance and representation to thousands of low-income people in cases affecting basic human needs such as family safety and security, housing preservation, protection of income, access to health care, education and other basic needs.


SCLC provides accessible legal advocacy to people living with physical and mental disabilities so that they may obtain the resources necessary to overcome barriers to financial and medical stability. We further our mission through targeted advocacy projects that help people with Social Security disability problems.


Frequesntly asked questions and answers about guardianship.


A slideshow presented by Jefferson County Public Health—Developmental Disabilities Program.


Information about public guardians including: how to request one, policies, make a complaint, find help and forms.


Find resources covering legal rights, printable self-help packets with legal forms, videos, self-help forms and more.


General information about trusts, and answers to frequently asked questions.


This pooled trust allows individuals eligible for the Developmental Disability Administration (DDA) to set up a special needs trust. Funds can be withdrawn from the trust and used for many services not covered by other benefits, including recreation, therapy, clothing, transportation and more.