Gadgets powered by Google


Sign-Up for Email Updates
  1. First Name
    Invalid Input
  2. Last Name
    Invalid Input
  3. Email
    Invalid Input

Donate Now

 There are many ways for helping us change the lives of people with I/DD and their families. You can make donations, sponsor an event or program, volunteer or even donate your talent supporting a specific project.

Donate Now!

Government Organizations & Related Information

Who should be enrolled in The Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)?
Individuals who have an intellectual or developmental disability should apply. The disability must have occurred prior to 18, and be expected to continue indefinitely. View the DDA website for more detailed eligibility criteria.

What are my options if I am not eligible for DDA?

You may be able to access other services. Contact us to discuss your options. 


Other Related Categories:

Care & Respite Resources, Early Intervention, Housing, Special Education.


The DDA is responsible for determining eligibility and authorizing paid services. The DDA currently provides the following services and programs: case management, Medicaid Personal Care (MPC), residential services, residential habilitation centers, family support, dental, mental health, Voluntary Placement Foster Care program, and the Medically Intensive program. The DDA administers services on a regional basis. Region 2 is the DDA office that serves King County.


View bulletins on services, view videos and podcast on common topics, as well as news and age appropriate information that can help navigate the system.


The KCDDD is responsible for providing employment and day program services. The KCDDD currently provides the following services: Early Intervention/birth-to-three, employment, community access, housing, in-home family counseling, social and recreational activities, information and assistance, advocacy, homelessness projects, and program development/technical assistance.


The Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program pays benefits to disabled adults and children who have limited income and resources.


Developmental Disabilities Council members are appointed by the Governor to plan comprehensive services for the State of Washington's citizens with developmental disabilities.