This program offers information, individualized consultation and referral support about community and government resources regarding intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD).
• Provide information and referrals on I/DD related resources and services
• Offer Bilingual Information and Referral (I & R) support in Spanish and Vietnamese. Other Language options are available upon request.
• Provide information on navigating the Special Education system and IEP concerns
• Provide informational assistance to senior parents and adult siblings
• Offer information on housing concerns
• Provide training information on specific topics, such as: guardianship, wills and trusts, financial benefits (SSDI), employment, transition and person centered planning
Contact us by phone or email to receive consultation and resource referrals, or to make an appointment for an in-person consultation, Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: 206-829-7053
Information and Referral Staff
Supervisor of Information & Referral