The Arc of King County's 5k for Inclusion is an inclusive event for families and individuals of ALL abilities!
The Arc of King County invites families throughout King County to join us to raise awareness and funds in support of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities at our 4th Annual 5k for Inclusion! This non-competitive, fully inclusive event is for everyone - all ages and all abilities are encouraged to participate! Our goal is to raise $15,000 to continue creating an inclusive community for all! We can't wait to see you there!
So, how does this work?
- You can register as a team captain or as a fundraiser, by clicking the button on the right that says "Create a Team"
- Don't want to fundraise, and just want to participate? Click the button on the right that says "Register Here"
- To fundraise for The Arc, you will sign up and create an account. Pick whether you'd like to be apart of a team or fundraise by yourself. Then send the link out on Facebook, Twitter, or your favorite social media and have your friends and family donate to your cause! All of the money you raise will go to support The Arc and people with intellectual and developmental disabilities!!
- To join a team that's already been created, click on the "Team Directory" button and then find your team and go to their page.
The 5k for Inclusion: Family Fun Run, Walk, and Roll is:
- A non-competitive fun run, walk, and roll for everyone
- Free to register, but raise $25 to receive a t-shirt
- Enjoy a Resource Fair with partner agencies before and after the event
- Awards for the highest fundraisers
- A fun event for a team: co-workers, friends, and extended family can all join in!
Day-of Event Timeline
8:00 AM - Check-in and registration begins
8:00 AM - Resource Fair opens!
8:40 AM - Opening welcome including group warm-up
9:00 AM - Race starts!
9:30-10:30 AM - Participants begin to return to the finish line. Participants each receive their medals, participate in team photos, visit the food area, and check outthe resource fair!
10:45 AM - Awards Ceremony