Trainings and events
Together with the Information and Family Support team, the Advocacy Team offers Creating Connections classes in Federal Way, Seattle and Bellevue. These include:
- Access workshops and panels to help you navigate the world of developmental disabilities.
- Let’s Talk gatherings where we explore issues like safety, housing and education, and start identifying solutions.
- Civic Engagement and leadership development, where you learn skills needed to navigate politics, boards and the media.
Annual events include:
- Advocacy Days - January 17 to March 8, 2018 (register here)
- Annual picnic
- King County Legislative Forum for Developmental Disabilities